Termites Are Out
Here are 3 steps to effective termite defense:
- • Get a free professional termite inspection. Small holes in wood, crumbling drywall, sagging doors or floors, insect wings, and small tubes are some of the more obvious signs of termites. But the absence of these signs doesn’t necessarily mean the absence of termites. That’s because termites are excellent at avoiding detection, remaining hidden within walls and wood while they do their worst damage. ILM can send a certified termite professional to inspect your property, business, or home at no cost to you!
- • Employ certified professional help. If it is proven that termites are present, it’s imperative that treatment start as soon as possible. If termites are not present, preventative measures can be employed to keep termites from snacking on your property, business, or home. Termites cause over $5 billion annually in the USA, and the level of termite risk in Arizona alone is moderate to high.
- • Schedule regular professional check-ups. A clean bill of health from a doctor today doesn’t mean it’s not important to have regular check-ups in the future. Regular check-ups by our licensed professionals will make sure that the pesticides continue to perform as expected, and that your property, business, & home remain termite-free.
The Summer months and Monsoon Thunderstorms bring other unpleasant pests around:
- • Bees, wasps, & ants are more active in these temperatures, and they benefit greatly from the increase in moisture.
- • Crickets and cockroaches will be searching for shade and moisture, and both of them encourage the presence of spiders and scorpions.
- • Stagnant water sources like puddles are sure to bring other pests such as pigeons, rodents, & mosquitoes (especially if the water is under shade).
ILM is fully capable of solving your termite control, general pest control, & specific pest control needs!